Waco Cardiology Cath Lab is an outpatient catheterization lab in Waco, Texas, servicing Waco and the surrounding communities. Our professional, experienced staff welcomes you with a dedication to providing quality care. We exist to serve each patient’s needs.
Advanced technology performed in a safe and comfortable environment allows you to return home to familiar surroundings the same day as your procedure. Waco Cardiology Cath Lab has met all licensing standards for quality care and safety and is accredited for Medicare reimbursement. If at any time you have concerns or questions regarding your procedure, please feel free to call us at 254.776.0800
The staff of Waco Cardiology Cath Lab welcomes you. We strive each day to make your visit with us warm & friendly. Our competent team of Registered Nurses and Registered Radiologic Technologists has over 100 years of combined experience in Cardiac Intensive Care, Interventional Radiology and Cardiac Catheterizations. We take great pride in delivering to you, our customer, the very best cardiac care in the region in a friendly, caring and compassionate environment.
Insurance and Billing
- Your personal insurance information will be required before the procedure. We will make every effort to take care of this in advance. You will be responsible for any deductible and co-pay according to your plan.
- The Business Office will contact you to discuss how you will be paying for your deductible, etc.
- We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- All estimation of fees will be available for discussion before the procedure.
- We will file a claim with your insurance company after the procedure.